Good Morning Guys. We wanted to bring you a little snippet on good ways to hide secrets from your parents/kids/spouse/gf/bf etc. Let us know what you think.
So are trying to figure out the best way to hide things from loved ones? PGP has the answers for you. Though we aren’t getting into the fine details and/or specifics on this post, we really think that this will help you out. So let’s get into it!
Best Ways to Hide Your Secrets
- Practice Makes Perfect. Want to be good at lying? It’s times to practice. Practice stating what your lie is. Practice everywhere you go so eventually you won’t know what the truth is anymore. FYI if you ever get to the point where you truly believe your lie is the truth, take a step back and pat yourself on the back.
- Be Normal About it. Anyone who is suspecting something about you will always ask more questions when you are being frantic. This get back into practicing more often. The more you run through your game plan the more natural your secret will flow from your lips.
- Provide Evidence. Want people to believe you? Provide something to back what you are saying up. Even if you have to plant some type of decoy to make your story relevant…DO IT. Anything that gives your story credibility will help your case. Think like you are in court.. Would a jury believe your story without any proof? No way.
- Hush Your Mouth. Sometimes the best thing you can do is just shut your mouth. What they don’t ask won’t hurt you so definitely leave it that way if you can. The old phrase silence is king goes for you as well. So just be quiet and only speak about the secret when needed.
- Me, Myself and I. That’s right, keep the secret between you and you only if at all possible. You can only dictate what you say and who you tell. As soon as you add another person or two or three into the mix the game is over. Someone will spill the beans mark our words.
Follow these five quick and easy (pretty straight forward) tips for keeping a secret/covering up a lie and you will find yourself one step closer to freedom.
Good luck covering it up and keeping it from the ones you love, and always remember your secret is always safe with us. Don’ forget to Submit a secret to us when you are ready for an answer from us!